Standard: MODUK - AVP 77: CHAPTER 14
SPECIFICATION FOR THE PREPARATION OF BRITISH- FRENCH AIRCRAFT AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT PUBLICATIONS CHAPTER 14: PREPARATION OF FLIGHT REFERENCE CARDS (03.69)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Flight Reference Cards are complementary to the Aircrew Manual for each type or mark of aircraft and shall be designed to suit the role and the environment in which the aircraft is to be operated. Normally the Flight Reference Cards shall contain all the essential normal and mal-functioning drills, a summary of limitations, emergency procedures and brief performance information but special operations drills (e.g. Support Role Checks or Away-from-base procedures) may also be required.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||avp 77: chapter 14|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.