Standard: MODUK - 11
EQD GUIDE FOR SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guide has been produced to assist in establishing Software Quality Control systems to meet the demands of D/EQD for Defence Standard 05-21 contracts.
It is recognised that the conditions and organisations used by Contractors will vary from company to company and between projects or contracts making it impossible to establish a standard that will apply equally to every condition. However, even though it is unlikely that any one project will specify or require the total procedures described, a total methodology is presented to identify and define the requirements and responsibilities associated with an effective Software Quality Control system.
The Quality Control system will be subject to approval by the Quality Assurance Representative (QAR) who will monitor its application.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|