Standard: AA SUP1
UNDERSTANDING ALUMINUM EXTRUSION TOLERANCES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This publication explains and illustrates many aspects of the published standard tolerances for aluminum alloy extrusions, such as those contained in The Aluminum Association's Aluminum Standards and Data and the American National Standard Dimensional Tolerances for Aluminum Mill Products, ANSI H35.2. These standards are maintained by The Aluminum Association, the latter on commission by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||aa sup1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|