Standard: MODUK - CS 3000B
LUBRICATING OIL, GEAR, EXTREME PRESSURE SAE GRADES 75 AND 90
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification relates to two grades of lubricant, suitable for use in automotive hypoid gear units, heavy duty industrial type enclosed gear units, steering gears, and fluid lubricated universal joints of automotive equipment.
The oils may not be suitable for use in systems containing bronze or other copper alloys.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||cs 3000b|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|