Standard: MODUK - AVP 77: CHAPTER 4
SPECIFICATION FOR THE PREPARATION OF BRITISH- FRENCH AIRCRAFT AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT PUBLICATIONS CHAPTER 4: PROVISIONING DOCUMENTS (03.69)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This chapter contains information on the preparation of commonly agreed Anglo-French documents associated with provisioning information. It is essential that the initial provisioning of spares and materials in support of new aircraft be carried out as early as possible to ensure that they will be available when the aircraft enters Service. In order that manufacture of the spares can be planned by the Contractor and combined with that of components for aircraft build, it is imperative that he should have the earliest possible information regarding spares requirements. This will in a large part depend on his submitting lists in accordance with the procedure set out below.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||avp 77: chapter 4|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.