Standard: ASME - ANSI A112.19.10
DUAL FLUSH DEVICES FOR WATER CLOSETS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard covers physical and performance requirements and test methods pertaining to dual flush devices which are installed within water closet tanks which use 3.5 gal per flush or greater volume to reduce total volumetric water consumption.
|Document Number:||ansi a112.19.10|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI A112.19.10||Change Type:||Revision: 94||Status: INAC|