Standard: UFC 3-260-16FA
AIRFIELD PAVEMENT CONDITION SURVEY PROCEDURES PAVEMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual gives the procedure for performing a pavement condition survey at all airfields with present or potential Army or Air Force missions. It is intended for use by all personnel responsible for such surveys.
The airfield pavement condition survey is a visual inspection of both rigid and flexible pavement for signs of pavement distress. The pavement condition index (PCI) is a numerical rating which indicates the type and severity of the inspected distress. The airfield condition survey and the resulting PCI are the primary means of obtaining and recording important airfield pavement performance data. This manual describes the condition survey of both flexible pavements (all pavements with conventional bituminous concrete surfaces) and rigid pavements (jointed portland cement concrete pavements with joint spacing not exceeding 25 feet), and the procedure for determining the PCI of pavement inspected.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-260-16fa|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|