Standard: IEC 60068-2-68
ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING - PART 2: TESTS - TEST L: DUST AND SAND
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 68-2 specifies test methods to determine the effects of dust and sand suspended in air, on electrotechnical products.
The test methods of this standard are not intended for the testing of air filters. Only method Lc2 is suitable for the simulation of the erosion effects of high velocity (more than 100 m/s) particles.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60068-2-68|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|