Standard: MODUK - AQAP-11
NATO GUIDELINE FOR THE SPECIFICATION OF TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS (01.79)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
SCOPE OF THIS GUIDELINE
(a) This Guideline is a general specification for Technical Publications.
(b) The purpose of this guideline is to assist harmonization of the contents of technical publications and of Quality Assurance in the preparation of such publications by providing a central standard against which the differing prepared.
(c) The guideline contains a number of proposed rules for the content of technical publications. Rules contained in Chapters 5 to 13 for any category are to be mandatory for contractors when that category chapter is quoted in any contractual document as the specifications to be used.
(d) At chapter 14 the guideline sets out proposals to be used as a guide to the formation of mandatory requirements to be stipulated in the contract, for the quality assurance of the preparation process so as to attain the standard desired in the technical publication content.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.