Standard: MODUK - 61-12
WIRES, CORDS AND CABLES, ELECTRICAL - PART 33 - AIRFRAME WIRES AND CABLES - SUPPLEMENT 008 - HUMIDIDTY-RESISTANT PTFE POLYAMIDE COMPOSITE CABLES RATED AT 260 DEGREES C
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Supplement specifies the unique properties and construction of particular wire or cable which meets the minimum requirements for general airframe wires and cables of Def Stan 61-12 (Pari 33). This supplement tabulates conductor details and wire constructions with their NATO Stock Numbers (NSNs).
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 3 of 3.