Standard: RTCA DO-175
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR GROUND BASED AUTOMATED WEATHER OBSERVATION EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Postulates operational goals and applications, recommends standards and test procedures for ground-based automated weather observation equipment. Provides system characteristics for users, designers, manufacturers, and installers of such equipment of interest to various users, including airfield operations, meteorological services, aviation administrations, airplane and helicopter operators, etc. Includes test June 2014 RTCA List of Available Documents Page 94 of 142 conditions and procedures for installed system performance and operational characteristics with test procedures.
|Document Number:||rtca do-175|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|