Standard: ECIA - EIA RS-297
CABLE CONNECTORS FOR AUDIO FACILITIES FOR RADIO BROADCASTING
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard applies to 3-contact mating and locking connectors for use in audio circuits. Essentially four types of connectors are covered: male and female portable connectors for use on cables, and male and female connectors for wall or panel mounting.
|Organization:||Electronic Components Industry Association|
|Document Number:||eia rs-297|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|