Standard: ECIA - EIA RS-297
CABLE CONNECTORS FOR AUDIO FACILITIES FOR RADIO BROADCASTING
This standard is available for individual purchase.
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard applies to 3-contact mating and locking connectors for use in audio circuits. Essentially four types of connectors are covered: male and female portable connectors for use on cables, and male and female connectors for wall or panel mounting.
|Organization:||Electronic Components Industry Association|
|Document Number:||eia rs-297|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|