Standard: RTCA DO-162
AIR-GROUND COMMUNICATIONS - OPERATIONAL CONSIDERATIONS FOR 1980 AND BEYOND
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Provides an analysis of air-ground communications requirements anticipated for the post-1980 time frame. Includes definitions of US aviation system and future trends, requirements, systems concepts, and recommendations. This is a companion report to RTCA Paper No. 128-72/EC-671 issued 8-18-72, entitled Proposed US National Aviation Standard for the VHF A/G Communications System.
|Document Number:||rtca do-162|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|