Standard: LUL - 1-728
PICCADILLY LINE SUPPLEMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
What this supplement is for
This supplement contains information and additional rules to the Rule Book and is a point of reference for when working on the Piccadilly line. It also includes relevant rules and information for when Piccadilly line trains operate over sections of the Metropolitan and District lines.
Who requires this supplement
You will need this supplement if you work on the Piccadilly line and are:
London Underground staff
any person contracted to London Underground
carrying out maintenance or engineering work.
General requirements of this supplement
Staff must make sure that they are familiar with the contents of this supplement and any amendments that are subsequently published in the Traffic Circular and on the Network Improvement web page of the intranet.
If you are aware of any amendments required to this supplement, please contact Network Improvement.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|