Standard: IEC - CISPR TR 16-4-5 (REDLINE + STANDARD)
SPECIFICATION FOR RADIO DISTURBANCE AND IMMUNITY MEASURING APPARATUS AND METHODS – PART 4-5: UNCERTAINTIES, STATISTICS AND LIMIT MODELLING – CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF ALTERNATIVE TEST METHODS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of CISPR 16-4 specifies a method to enable product committees to develop limits for alternative test methods, using conversions from established limits. This method is generally applicable for all kinds of disturbance measurements, but focuses on radiated disturbance measurements (i.e. field strength), for which several alternative methods are presently specified. These limits development methods are intended for use by product committees and other groups responsible for defining emissions limits in situations where it is decided to use alternative test methods and the associated limits in product standards.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||cispr tr 16-4-5 (redline + standard)|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|