Standard: IEC - 60282-1 (REDLINE + STANDARD)
HIGH-VOLTAGE FUSES – PART 1: CURRENT-LIMITING FUSES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60282 applies to all types of high-voltage current-limiting fuses designed for use outdoors or indoors on alternating current systems of 50 Hz and 60 Hz and of rated voltages exceeding 1 000 V.
Some fuses are provided with fuse-links equipped with an indicating device or a striker. These fuses come within the scope of this standard, but the correct operation of the striker in combination with the tripping mechanism of the switching device is outside the scope of this standard; see IEC 62271-105.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||60282-1 (redline + standard)|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|