Standard: JAG 1500.5
(004) LEGALMAN UTILIZATION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose. To set out the guidance for improved utilization of Navy Legalmen.
Applicability. This instruction applies to all attorneys, Limited Duty Officers (Law), and Legalmen working under the cognizance of the judge advocate General (JAG) per reference(a).
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 1500.5|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|