Standard: ISO 10081-4
CLASSIFICATION OF DENSE SHAPED REFRACTORY PRODUCTS - PART 4: SPECIAL PRODUCTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 10081 specifies the classification and designation of dense shaped refractory products of special composition including
a) oxide products,
b) oxide and non-oxide products,
c) non-oxide silicon carbide or carbon-based products, and
d) further special products which are only designated but not classified, for example, non-oxide products, such as boride, nitride or further combinations of the series listed above.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10081-4|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ISO 10081-4||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2007-06-01||Revision: 1ST||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 6 of 6.