Standard: RTCA DO-355
SECURITY DO-355 INFORMATION SECURITY GUIDANCE FOR CONTINUING AIRWORTHINESS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document is a resource for civil aviation authorities and the aviation industry when the operation and maintenance of aircraft and the effects of information security threats can affect aircraft safety. It deals with the activities that need to be performed in operation and maintenance of the aircraft related to information security threats.
This document also guidance that is related to operational and commercial effects (i.e. guidance that exceeds the safety-only effects). Thus, it also supports harmonizing security guidance documents among Design Approval Holders (DAH), which is deemed beneficial to DAHs, operators and civil aviation authorities. It is a companion document to DO-326A that supports security in the development and modification part of the airworthiness process.
|Document Number:||rtca do-355|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|