Standard: RTCA DO-160 FORM
ENVIRONMENTAL QUALIFICATION FORM
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A need exists to provide a permanent record of the particular environmental test categories that equipment has passed. This need includes post-incident or accident investigation, installation certification, repair, etc. This procedure provides for a paper record (hereafter referred to as the Environmental Qualification Form) to be included in the equipment data package submitted for Technical Standard Order (TSO) authorization and in the installation and maintenance instructions.
Since it is not envisioned that the Environmental Qualification Form will be related to a particular equipment by serial number or date of manufacture, association must be achieved through the equipment type, model or part number. Manufactures should identify the method used to establish traceability to the environmental test categories to which the equipment was tested, including the applicable revision number of the test procedure (Section of RTCA/DO-160) used.
|Document Number:||rtca do-160 form|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|