Standard: IEC 60068-2-75
ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING – PART 2-75: TESTS – TEST EH: HAMMER TESTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60068 provides three standardized and coordinated test methods for determining the ability of a specimen to withstand specified severities of impact. It is used, in particular, to demonstrate an acceptable level of robustness when assessing the safety of a product and is primarily intended for the testing of electrotechnical items. It consists of the application to the specimen of a prescribed number of impacts defined by their impact energy and applied in the prescribed directions.
This part of IEC 60068 covers energy levels ranging from 0,14 J (joules) to 50 J (joules).
Three types of test apparatus are applicable to perform these tests. Annex C provides some guidance as to this aspect.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60068-2-75|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60068-2-75||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1997-08-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 10.