Standard: IEC 60079-2 REDLINE
EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERES – PART 2: EQUIPMENT PROTECTION BY PRESSURIZED ENCLOSURE "P"
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60079 contains the specific requirements for the construction and testing of electrical equipment with pressurized enclosures, of type of protection "p", intended for use in explosive gas atmospheres or explosive dust atmospheres.
It also includes the requirements for pressurized enclosures containing a limited release of a flammable substance.
This standard supplements and modifies the general requirements of IEC 60079-0. Where a requirement of this standard conflicts with a requirement of IEC 60079-0, the requirements of this standard take precedence.
This standard does not include the requirements for: pressurized enclosures where the containment system may release
a) air with an oxygen content greater than normal, or
b) oxygen in combination with inert gas where the oxygen is in a proportion greater than 21 %.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60079-2 redline|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 37.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.