Standard: IEC 60034-19
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES – PART 19: SPECIFIC TEST METHODS FOR D.C. MACHINES ON CONVENTIONAL AND RECTIFIER-FED SUPPLIES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60034 applies to d.c. machines rated 1 kW and above operating on rectifierfed power supplies, d.c. buses or other d.c. sources.
Standardized methods are provided for determining characteristic quantities for conventional and rectifier-fed d.c. machines.
Excluded are d.c machines for specific applications.
These methods supplement the requirements in IEC 60034-1 and IEC 60034-2-1.
NOTE It is not intended that this standard should be interpreted as requiring the carrying out of any or all of the tests described therein on any given machine.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60034-19|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60034-19||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1995-07-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|