Standard: RTCA DO-060
ENVIRONMENTAL TEST PROCEDURES AIRBORNE RADIO EQUIPMENT (AMENDED)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This report sets forth Environmental Test Procedures applicable to airborne radio equipment. The purpose of these tests is to provide a laboratory means of determining the reliability of the equipment by evaluating its perfor:aa.'1ce under conditions repre3antat.i'T-3 of those which may be encountered in actual aeronautical operations.
The formulation of these Test Procedures was undertaken by the RTCA at the request of the Civil Aeronautics Administration for application in connection with the approval of airborne radio equipment. Civil Air Regulations. currently in effect as of the date of this report require the installation of approved radio equipment only in scheduled air carrier aircraft. However, in that the objective of the Environmental Test Procedures is the improvement of the reliability ty of airborne radio equipment under actual service operating conditions, it is the recommendation of RTCA that they be considered for application in all future developments of such equipment.
|Document Number:||rtca do-060|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|