Standard: AAMI 11663
QUALITY OF DIALYSIS FLUID FOR HEMODIALYSIS AND RELATED THERAPIES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies minimum quality requirements for dialysis fluids used in hemodialysis and related therapies. This International Standard includes dialysis fluids used for hemodialysis and hemodiafiltration, including substitution fluid for hemodiafiltration and hemofiltration. This International Standard does not address the requirements for the water and concentrates used to prepare dialysis fluid or the equipment used in its preparation. Those areas are covered by other International Standards.
Sorbent-based dialysis fluid regeneration systems that regenerate and recirculate small volumes of dialysis fluid, systems for continuous renal replacement therapy that use prepackaged solutions, and systems and solutions for peritoneal dialysis are excluded from this International Standard.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 11663|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|