Standard: AAMI 13959
WATER FOR HEMODIALYSIS AND RELATED THERAPIES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies minimum requirements for water to be used in hemodialysis and related therapies.
This International Standard includes water to be used in the preparation of concentrates, dialysis fluids for hemodialysis, hemodiafiltration and hemofiltration, and for the reprocessing of hemodialyzers.
The operation of water treatment equipment and the final mixing of treated water with concentrates to produce dialysis fluid are excluded from this International Standard. Those operations are the sole responsibility of dialysis professionals. This International Standard does not apply to dialysis fluid regenerating systems.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 13959|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|