Standard: AAMI 5841-2
IMPLANTS FOR SURGERY - CARDIAC PACEMAKERS - PART 2: REPORTING OF CLINICAL PERFORMANCE OF POPULATIONS OF PULSE GENERATORS OR LEADS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 5841 specifies requirements for reports on the clinical performance in humans of population samples of cardiac pulse generators or leads, intended for long-term implantation, hereinafter referred to as devices. Devices to be reported have to be market approved in one or more geographies. It includes general requirements for all reports and supplementary requirements for reports on cumulative experience with devices and estimates of future clinical performance for devices, when appropriate.
Annex A provides requirements for categorizing devices. It also provides normative requirements for statistical calculations, including a discussion of application of the results obtained. As with other statistical methods, the benefit of the analytical methods in this part of ISO 5841 is limited by the size of population under consideration. Annex B gives the rationale for this part of ISO 5841.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 5841-2|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|