Standard: ASTM A102
STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR FERROVANADIUM
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers one grade of ferrovanadium.
The values stated in inch-pound units are to be regarded as standard. The values given in parentheses are mathematical conversions to SI units that are provided for information only and are not considered standard.
|Document Number:||astm a102|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM A102||Change Type: REAP||Update Date: 2004-05-01||Revision: 04||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A102||Change Type:||Update Date: 2004-05-01||Revision: 04||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A102||Change Type: REAP||Update Date: 1993-07-15||Revision: 93||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A102||Change Type:||Revision: 93||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A102||Change Type:||Update Date: 1992-07-15||Revision: 92||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A102||Change Type:||Update Date: 1987-07-31||Revision: 87||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A102||Change Type: E1||Update Date: 1976-08-26||Revision: 76||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A102||Change Type:||Revision: 76||Status: INAC|