Standard: IEC 60071-5
INSULATION CO-ORDINATION – PART 5: PROCEDURES FOR HIGH-VOLTAGE DIRECT CURRENT (HVDC) CONVERTER STATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60071 provides guidance on the procedures for insulation co-ordination of high-voltage direct current (HVDC) converter stations, without prescribing standardized insulation levels.
This standard applies only for HVDC applications in high-voltage a.c. power systems and not for industrial conversion equipment. Principles and guidance given are for insulation coordination purposes only. The requirements for human safety are not covered by this standard.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60071-5|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 18.