Standard: GME 10002
LIGHT METAL DISK WHEELS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
For light alloy disc wheels made from cast alloys, which have been completely cast or manufactured using the Flow Form Process, and for light alloy disc wheels made from wrought alloys.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 10002|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 10002||Change Type: IN4D||Update Date: 2014-06-01||Revision: 7||Status: INAC|
|GME 10002||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-09-01||Revision: 6||Status: INAC|
|GME 10002||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-04-01||Revision: 5||Status: INAC|
|GME 10002||Change Type:||Update Date: 2004-05-01||Revision: 04||Status: INAC|
|GME 10002||Change Type:||Update Date: 1995-09-30||Revision: 95||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 18.