Standard: AAMI 10993-11
BIOLOGICAL EVALUATION OF MEDICAL DEVICES - PART 11: TESTS FOR SYSTEMIC TOXICITY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Specifies requirements and gives guidance on the procedures to be followed in the evaluation of the potential for medical devices and their materials to cause adverse systemic reactions.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 10993-11|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|AAMI 10993-11||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 2006-01-01||Revision: 06||Status: ACTV|