Standard: LUL - G1030
GUIDANCE: REVIEWING RISK ASSESSMENT(S) FOR MEDICALLY RESTRICTED STAFF
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guidance provides information to assist competent assessors with undertaking a review of the relevant workplace risk assessment(s) for staff with medical restrictions that may impact upon their work, It should be used in conjunction with form F1030 Medically restricted staff risk assessment.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1030||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-05-01||Status: INAC|