Standard: NFPA 1932
STANDARD ON USE, MAINTENANCE, AND SERVICE TESTING OF IN-SERVICE FIRE DEPARTMENT GROUND LADDERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard specifies requirements for the use, maintenance, inspection, and service testing of fire department ground ladders.
The purpose of this standard is to provide requirements for the use, maintenance, and service testing of fire department ground ladders that will result in reasonable safety for fire fighters and victims during the use of those ground ladders.
This standard also provides users of fire department ground ladders with a means to determine if in-service fire department ground ladders are fit for continued service.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 1932|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 1932||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2010-01-01||Revision: 10||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1932||Change Type:||Update Date: 2004-01-01||Revision: 04||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1932||Change Type:||Update Date: 1999-01-01||Revision: 99||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1932||Change Type:||Update Date: 1994-01-01||Revision: 94||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1932||Change Type:||Update Date: 1989-08-07||Revision: 89||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 1932||Change Type:||Update Date: 1984-07-05||Revision: 84||Status: INAC|