Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA T3.5.50
HYDRAULIC FLUID POWER – TWO-, THREE-, AND FOUR-PORT SCREW-IN CARTRIDGE VALVES – CAVITIES WITH UN AND UNF THREADS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard specifies the dimensions relating to cavities with UN and UNF threads in which two-, three-, and four-port screw-in cartridge valves are mounted, in order to ensure dimensional interchangeability.
NOTE For size 4, 7 and 12 cavity dimensions, see manufacturers' recommendations. Cavity sizes 4, 7 and 12 may be added in future editions of this document.
It is applicable to two-, three-, and four-port screw-in cartridge valves generally used in industrial, agricultural, mining and mobile equipment.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa t3.5.50|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA T3.5.50||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2009-01-08||Revision: 09||Status: INAC|