Standard: ASTM A111
STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR ZINC-COATED (GALVANIZED) “IRON” TELEPHONE AND TELEGRAPH LINE WIRE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers "iron" wire with Class A, Class B, and Class C zinc coatings, suitable for use in telephone, telegraph, and signal transmission.
The values stated in inch-pound units are to be regarded as standard. The values given in parentheses are for information only.
|Document Number:||astm a111|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM A111||Change Type: REAP||Update Date: 1999-10-10||Revision: 99A||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A111||Change Type: E1||Update Date: 1999-10-10||Revision: 99A||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A111||Change Type:||Update Date: 1999-10-10||Revision: 99A||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A111||Change Type:||Update Date: 1999-04-10||Revision: 99||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A111||Change Type:||Update Date: 1998-04-10||Revision: 98||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A111||Change Type:||Update Date: 1994-01-01||Revision: 94||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A111||Change Type: E1||Update Date: 1966-09-27||Revision: 66||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A111||Change Type: REAF||Revision: 66||Status: INAC|