Standard: TAPPI TIP 0200-01
GUIDELINES FOR WEB CONVEYANCE AND WINDING TENSION LEVELS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Web conveyance is a requirement that transcends across many industries. The requirement is to convey a web flat and straight through the process without generating defects such as wrinkles. To accomplish this, the web needs to be stressed under a certain amount of force commonly referred to as web tension.
The scope of this TIP is to provide guidelines for suggested amount of web tension that should be used to convey certain types of web materials that are common to the paper, paperboard, polymer film, extrusion coating and flexible packaging industries.
|Document Number:||tappi tip 0200-01|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|