Standard: TAPPI T 845
WET PIN ADHESION OF CORRUGATED BOARD BY SELECTIVE SEPARATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method measures the force required to separate the linerboard facings from the medium in corrugated board after the board has been immersed in water for a period of time. It may be used to evaluate the water resistance properties or levels in water resistant adhesive.
This procedure mirrors the process in T 821 "Pin Adhesion of corrugated board by selective separation" with differences in how samples are prepared for testing and how results are interpreted.
|Document Number:||tappi t 845|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|