Standard: TAPPI T 702
RHEOLOGICAL MEASUREMENTS FOR CHARACTERIZATION OF POLYOLEFINS: LOW-DENSITY POLYETHYLENE (LDPE) FOR EXTRUSION COATING
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
In optimizing the extrusion coating processing performance it is of utmost importance to balance the rheology of the polymer. This method describes how rheological measurements can be used to characterize LDPE. The storage modulus and zero shear viscosity have been found to be useful parameters to predict the extrusion coating performance of LDPE.
|Document Number:||tappi t 702|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|