Standard: AIA/NAS - NASM22529
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers three types of edging grommets; a plastic caterpillar style applied with an adhesive, and two spring-style, stainless steel based composite grommets requiring no adhesives. Edging grommets are used to provide abrasion protection of electrical current carrying wires and cable bundles routed through metal structures.
|Organization:||Aerospace Industries Association of America Inc.|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NASM22529||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-02-28||Revision: 1||Status: INAC|
|NASM22529||Change Type:||Update Date: 1999-04-01||Revision: NEW||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 15.