Standard: NFPA 1091
STANDARD FOR TRAFFIC CONTROL INCIDENT MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard identifies the minimum job performance requirements (JPRs) for Traffic Control Incident Management Personnel.
Purpose. The purpose of this standard is to specify the minimum JPRs for service as Traffic Control Incident Management Personnel.
This standard shall define Traffic Control Incident Management Personnel.
The intent of this standard shall be to ensure that personnel serving as Traffic Control Incident Management Personnel are qualified.
This standard shall not address organization or management responsibility.
It is not the intent of this standard to restrict any jurisdiction from exceeding or combining these minimum requirements.
JPRs for each level and position are the tasks personnel shall be able to perform in order to carry out the job duties.
Traffic Control Incident Management Personnel shall remain current with the general knowledge and skills and job performance requirements addressed for the level of qualification.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 1091|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|