Standard: NFPA 2010
STANDARD FOR FIXED AEROSOL FIRE-EXTINGUISHING SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard contains the requirements for the design, installation, operation, testing, and maintenance of condensed and dispersed aerosol fire-extinguishing systems for total flooding applications.
This standard also covers performance requirements and methods of testing for condensed aerosol systems, dispersed aerosol systems, and associated components.
Purpose. This standard is prepared for the use by and guidance of those charged with purchasing, designing, installing, testing, inspecting, approving, listing, operating, and maintaining fixed aerosol fire-extinguishing systems, so that such equipment will function as intended throughout its life.
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 2010|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA 2010||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2010-01-01||Revision: 10||Status: INAC|
|NFPA 2010||Change Type:||Update Date: 2006-01-01||Revision: 06||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 32.