Standard: IEEE - 802.1XBX
LOCAL AND METROPOLITAN AREA NETWORKS - PORT-BASED NETWORK ACCESS CONTROL - AMENDMENT 1: MAC SECURITY KEY AGREEMENT PROTOCOL (MKA) EXTENSIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Media Access Control security (MACsec) Key Agreement protocol (MKA) data elements and procedures that provide additional security and manageability capabilities, including the ability to maintain secure communication while the operation of MKA is suspended, when used in conjunction with MACsec Cipher Suites that support Extended Packet Numbering are added in this amendment.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEEE 802.1X||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2010-02-02||Revision: 10||Status: ACTV|
|IEEE 802.1X||Change Type:||Update Date: 2004-11-15||Revision: 04||Status: INAC|
|IEEE 802.1X||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-06-14||Revision: 01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 45.