Standard: AAMI 5362
ANAESTHETIC RESERVOIR BAGS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies requirements for antistatic and non-antistatic reservoir bags for use with an aesthetic apparatus or lung-ventilator breathing systems. It includes requirements for the design of the neck, size designation, distension and, where relevant, for electrical resistance.
This International Standard includes requirements for both single-use and reusable bags. Reusale bags are intended to comply with the requirements of this International Standard for the recommended product life.
This International Standard is not applicable to special purpose bags, for example bellows and self-expanding bags. Bags for use with an aesthetic gas scavenging system are not considered to be an aesthetic reservoir bags and are thus outside the scope of this International Standard.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 5362|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|