Standard: AAMI 5366-1
ANAESTHETIC AND RESPIRATORY EQUIPMENT-TRACHEOSTOMY TUBES-PART 1: TUBES AND CONNECTORS FOR USE IN ADULTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 5366 specifies requirements for tracheostomy tubes made of plastics materials and/or rubber having inside diameters of or greater. Such tubes are primarily designed for patients who require anaesthesia, artificial ventilation or other respiratory support, but need not be restricted to these uses.
This part of ISO 5366 is not applicable to specialized tubes, and does not address flammability of tracheostomy tubes.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 5366-1|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|