Standard: AAMI 5364
ANAESTHETIC AND RESPIRATORY EQUIPMENT-OROPHARYNGEAL AIRWAYS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies requirements for oropharyngeal airways of plastics materials and/or rubber, including those with a reinforcement insert made of plastics materials and/or metal.
This International Standard is not applicable to metal oropharyngeal airways, nor to requirements concerning flammability of oropharyngeal airways.
Flammability of oropharyngeal airways, for example if flammable anaesthetics, electrosurgical units or lasers are used, is a well-recognized hazard. It is addressed by appropriate clinical management, which is outside the scope of this International Standard.
This International Standard is not applicable to supralaryngeal airways without an internal, integral sealing mechanism.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 5364|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|