Standard: AAMI 11195
GAS MIXERS FOR MEDICAL USE-STAND-ALONE GAS MIXERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard give requirements for the performance and safety of standalone gas mixers intended for medical use and intended for connection to a medical gas supply system. Rationales for some of the requirements are given in annex B.
This International Standard does not apply to
a) Blocks of flowmeters with separate controls for the flow of each gas;
b) Gas mixers which mix oxygen with ambient air;
c) Gas mixers which depend on other medical devices for functions required by this standard.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 11195|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|