Standard: AAMI 14408
TRACHEAL TUBES DESIGNED FOR LASER SURGERY-REQUIREMENTS FOR MARKING AND ACCOMPANYING INFORMATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies marking, labelling and information to be supplied by the manufacturer for cuffed and uncuffed tracheal tubes and related materials designed to resist ignition by a laser.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 14408|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|