Standard: AAMI 10651-4
LUNG VENTILATORS-PART 4: PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR OPERATOR-POWERED RESUSCITATORS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This European Standard specifies requirements for operator-powered resuscitators intended for use with all age groups and which are portable and intended to provide lung ventilation to individuals whose breathing is inadequate. Operator-powered resuscitators for infants and children are designated according to body mass range and approximate age equivalent.
Electrically-and gas-powered resuscitators are not covered by this European Standard.
NOTE Annex B contains rationale statements for this Part of this European Standard. The clauses and subclauses which have corresponding rationale statements are marked with R) after their number.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 10651-4|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|