Standard: AAMI 10651-5
LUNG VENTILATORS FOR MEDICAL USE-PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR BASIC SAFETY AND ESSENTIAL PERFORMANCE-PART 5: GAS-POWERED EMERGENCY RESUSCITATORS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 10651 specifies the basic safety and essential performance requirements for gas-powered emergency resuscitators (3.10) intended for use with humans by first responders. This equipment is intended for emergency field use and is intended to be continuously operator attended in normal use.
This part of ISO 10651 also specifies the requirements for resuscitator sets (3.22).
This part of ISO 10651 is not applicable to electrically-powered resuscitators.
NOTE ISO 10651-3 covers emergency and transport ventilators.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 10651-5|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|