Standard: LUL - BB218
FIRE PRECAUTIONS EXEMPTION APPLICATIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document explains when it is necessary to obtain a temporary exemption from The Fire Precautions (Sub-surface Railway Stations) Regulations 1989 (the ‘sub-surface regulations') and how to apply for a temporary exemption.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|BB218||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2005-04-24||Status: INAC|